Paragliding Kota Kinabalu Kokol Hill
Join us for a tandem flight at Kota Kinabalu Koko Hill from 840 meters high with one of our licensed and insured pilots. We fly year-round from one of the highest paragliding locations in Malaysia. You can book for any day or time (during daylight hours) you like. Directions, other activities, and all other details are listed below.
THINGS TO KNOW:
What to wear:
- Dress according to the weather, but be sure to wear pants and form fitting shoes.
- 1-2 Hours
- Flight times are highly dependent on the weather conditions, but usually flights are 8-15 minutes long for course A and 30 minutes long for course B.
- The meetup point is shown in the next tab.
- English and Malay
- 20kg - 88kg
- There are no age restrictions
- There are no height restrictions
DIRECTIONS / MEETUP POINT
10 km, Jalan Kokol - Tombongon, 88450 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Kokol Haven Resort
Directions to the meetup location:
- Send us a message at any time on WhatsApp if you have any questions or concerns.
- WhatsApp: +82 10 7936 8153 or +43 677 6440 4859
- KakaoTalk: jgolds11